My contemporary paper cuts and woodcut designs are based on stories of family, place, community, environment, human fragility and vulnerability, and employ both personal and universal themes. These designs stem from the subconscious, from dreams and imagination and are playful musings on life and the community in which I live. They blend together design, craft, folk art, and story telling into each peice.
As well as regular exhibitions, artwork can be also viewed and purchased at:
- Gunyulgup Galleries, Yallingup, WA
- FOUND at Fremantle Arts Centre, Fremantle, WA
- Fusion Fine Arts, Mandurah, WA
- Ulyquin Jewellery and Art Gallery, Denmark, WA
- Fossicks Handmade, Kalgoorlie, WA
- Albany Entertainment Centre, Albany WA
- ARTbroderick, Chris Broderick, Commercial Art Consultant, Perth WA
- Aspects of Kings Park, Perth WA
- Vancouver Café and Store, Albany, WA
- Gallery 360, Subiaco, WA
- Albany Visitors Centre, Albany WA
- MuKau Giftware and Gallery, Cowaramup, WA
To submit an enquiry about purchasing works please go to the Contact page.